About Our Partner:
Our partner is a multinational company with a mission to create financial safety for their clients. Now, they are looking for a talented professional to join their team as a Salesforce Configurator In this position, you will have the chance to utilize your experience with Salesforce platform and will also transform and implement new technical solutions in close cooperation with your agile team members.
- Participate in refinement sessions to translate functional requirements into technical requirements to be implemented in Salesforce,
- Implement Salesforce configurations to meet specific business requirements according to Salesforce Best Practices,
- Provide technical assistance and bug fixing for system testers and end user support colleagues,
- Collaborates with other project team members especially in the areas of implementation, testing, release management, user adoption and other project related aspects,
- Collaborate with the architects in assessing the implemented solutions for performance, security and other related issues,
- Identify Salesforce implementation issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them,
- Prepare, evaluate and facilitate training to general and technical staff on the related application.
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of IT,
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities such as App Builder, process automation, community configuration, data model configurations,
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security model (Profiles, Permission settings, Organization Wide Sharing settings, Roles, etc.),
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is required, App Builder is an advantage,
- Working proficiency in English.