Our partner is part of a group of companies in a private healthcare sector, which is present in more than 30 countries. It has operated several Plasma Centers in Germany since 1993 and 7 in Hungary since 2021.
Now they are growing their team, join to them and be the new colleague in the Operational Manager position!
- Responsibility for the organisation of the smooth running of the centres by the centre managers.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the annual planning documents with the centre managers (e.g. donation figures, business and personnel plan, investment and maintenance plan).
- Securing, monitoring and, if necessary, adjusting the planning data.
- Responsibility for development and implementation of concepts to increase the volume of donations, expansion of the donor base, effectiveness of donor and fundraising, marketing measures in consultation with the marketing manager.
- Lead the centres in the areas of business development, business analysis and planning, financial and asset management, human resources development and support in complying with applicable regulators and quality requirements.
- Responsible management of the centres by the corporate strategy, and the requirements of corporate management and objectives.
- Ensuring the profitability, process stability and quality of the blood donation centres
- Development and implementation of personnel development plans of the subordinate centre managers
- Annual performance of employee appraisals of the subordinate centre managers
- Support of centre managers regarding employee related issues
You must have the following skills and capabilities:
- College or University degree
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
- Ability to organise work and lead the team
- Results-oriented and make decision
- Project management skills
- System approach and analytical skills
- Problem-solving ability with conflict handling and assertiveness
- Willingness of travel
- Driving Licence
- Intermediate English proficiency
- MS Office knowledge
- Managed and led healthcare departments or any stores organisation
- Experience in digital marketing
- Business finance knowledge
What we offer:
- Stable, reliable corporate background
- Wide range of professional development opportunities
- Company car, laptop, mobile
- Cafeteria allowance
- Voluntary pension fund contributions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus system