About Our Partner:
Our Partner is one of Europe's largest Tower Companies owning and operating more than 55.000 sites across eight European countries. The role of the IT Development Centre in Hungary is to develop and expand their business applications based on low-code Software-as-a-Service platforms and Cloud platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, AWS, GCP and others. The team will use Agile software development methodologies to deliver incremental business value and to accelerate time-2-market.
- Accountable for understanding the business and technical requirements and developing new features, functionalities, and enhancements to new and existing platforms,
- Guiding and coaching other team members, managing team capacity and work distribution, support in assessing and developing team performance,
- Supervision of the team and providing them with day-to-day support,
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications and components,
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software,
- Build web services that interact with force.com,
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design,
- Write technical and user documentation,
- Work with analysts to improve software,
- Implement best practices and utilize them to train and mentor other developers and team members.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor/ Master) in Computer Science or Business Administration with IT background,
- At least 7+ years' experience as a Developer/Software Engineer in the Salesforce environment in distributed organisations and in an international environment,
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (i.e. SF Admin, SF Developer 1&2, Platform),
- Contribute know-how of advanced system administration and configuration (Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Security and Permissions),
- Proven Team Leadership skills,
- Practical experience in Agile software development methodologies, ideally underpinned by certifications,
- Excellent knowledge in Agile collaboration tool portfolio (i.e. Jira, Confluence a.o.),
- Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skills,
- Strong customer and business orientation, putting customer & business value first,
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and written.