About Our Partner:
Our Partner is one of Europe's largest Tower Companies owning and operating more than 55.000 sites across eight European countries. The role of the IT Development Centre in Hungary is to develop and expand their business applications based on low-code Software-as-a-Service platforms and Cloud platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, AWS, GCP and others. The team will use Agile software development methodologies to deliver incremental business value and to accelerate time-2-market.
- Accountable for understanding the business and technical requirements and developing new features, functionalities, and enhancements to new and existing platforms,
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications, components and integrations with other systems,
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software,
- Build web services that interact with force.com,
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design,
- Write technical and user documentation,
- Work with analysts to improve software,
- Implement best practices and utilize them to train and mentor other developers and team members.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor / Master) in Computer Science or Business Administration with IT background,
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (i.e. SF Admin, SF Developer 1&2, Platform),
- Strong customer and business orientation, putting customer & business value first,
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a Developer/Software Engineer in the Salesforce environment in distributed organisations and in an international environment,
- Excellent knowledge in Agile collaboration tool portfolio (i.e. Jira, Confluence a.o.),
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and written.