About Our Partner:
Our Partner is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on SAP PP QM Digital Manufacturing and works within a global IT team that closely collaborates to effectively service its SAP users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing worldwide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in large scale programs as the need arises.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; interpret, validate, and document business requirements
- Design, customize, configure, and test digital manufacturing in a global environment – solutions work across the landscape and across functional areas
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- 10 + years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of S4 Hana – at least one full lifecycle implementation in PP or QM is preferred
- Experience integrating the SAP Core with upstream and downstream processes and systems, such as IBP SOP/Response and Supply, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehousing, and Transportation Management
- PP interfaces with shop floor systems – knowledge of IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, SOAP, WSDL, API, FTP, SFTP
- At least 2 full cycle implementations of SAP PP or QM (any combination of SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA)
- Exposure to Digital Manufacturing Cloud, Plant Connectivity, MII, OSI PI and MES systems is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years designing and configuring production planning and execution solutions, including deep knowledge of material requirements planning, scheduling, capacity planning, order confirmations, inventory management, and production reporting
- QM module experience should include configuration and functional activities for source inspection, incoming inspection, production inspections, goods receipt inspections, distribution inspections, and customer return inspections. LIMS integration with SAP is preferred. Additionally, configuration and use of quality notifications and certificate of analysis processing is desirable.
- Experience with SAP PI/CPI is a plus
- Working knowledge of available to promise as it relates to production planning
- Understanding of reporting tools such as CDS views is a plus
- Knowledge of batch management/classification/characteristics
- Integration points with MM/QM/SD/PM modules and with external applications
- Exposure to predictive quality and/or demand driven replenishment is a plus
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager is preferred but not required
- Experience with business processing mining/robotic process automation as it applies to digital manufacturing is a plus