Business Analysis Associate
Do you have experience in business analysis or IT systems? Would you like to have a workplace full of opportunities? It’s time to challenge yourself to make something worthy.
About our partner
Our partner is an international company dedicated to the protection of human rights, in particular the rights of refugees. They are looking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals to join their team.
The Business Analysis Associate normally functions under the direct supervision of a Business Analyst or IT Officer. The employees help ensuring the ongoing and overall end-to-end integration in the MSRP modules within the Area of Responsibility (AoR). System change requests are often in relation to policy changes or the re-engineering of procedures, or key initiatives. They support translating business requirements into specifications for IT developers.
- Assist in gathering requirements for MSRP change requests within the AoR
- Assist in re-engineering/enhancement of business processes or current MSRP module/functionality
- Interface with system design and development counterparts
- Provide quality assurance of developed solutions
- Assist in coordination of User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Assist in process improvement discussions within the AoR
- Provide post-change follow-up and user support to ensure successful stabilisation.
- Perform other related duties as required
- 3 years relevant work experience or 2 years relevant work experience with BA degree
- Fluent English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Attention to details
- Positive work attitude
- Experience with IT systems, business analysis
- Experience with ERP
- Experience with Power BI and Artificial Intelligence
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL