About our partner:
Our partner is a market leader in the life insurance industry, offering an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join their team as an Integration Product Owner. This position is linked to the implementation of Salesforce, where you will be responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the team within the constraints of Tribe goals and business strategy.
- Translates the tribe strategy and vision to squad-level in collaboration with Tribe lead;
- Defines squad level KPIs;
- Define sprint goals, sets the target for each iteration;
- In collaboration with the Squad and other stakeholders creates and maintains short-, mid-, and long term plans;
- Ensures plans are always up-to-date based on the latest status of progress delivery;
- Collects and prioritizes Backlog items which defines priorities of daily tasks of squad members;
- Understands and clarifies customer needs;
- Defines, creates user stories;
- Keeps the backlog clean and ensures the high quality of the Product Backlog;
- Together with the squad refines and improves User Stories.
- University or College degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- At least 2 years of leadership experience;
- Experience with the salesforce system;
- Knowledge of analytical skills and prioritization methodologies;
- Knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Structured thinking.