About Our Partner:
Our Partner offers a no-code, customizable solution for their clients who use their multichannel platform to manage contact center communications. They are looking to welcome their new Engineering Manager to manage their QA, backend and frontend developers.
- Act as a people manager, have regular 1on1 meetings with team members, give effective feedback and mentor them if needed, provide career opportunities,
- Act as a scrum master, facilitate daily standups, sprint planning, retro meetings,
- Work closely with product management to understand business needs and help them translate to solution level,
- Create realistic execution plans for feature project and present them to stakeholders,
- Motivate the team and remove obstacles to deliver projects on time,
- Report status information of team activities and projects,
- Facilitate project/work activities involving other teams/stakeholders,
- Initiate and manage tech decisions,
- Participate in team lead committee, continuously improve the mode of operation to improve efficiency.
- Have at least 5 years experience in managing development teams,
- Have experience in agile development or acting as scrum master,
- Worked together with other teams/BUs or acted like a project manager,
- Have experience with global cloud services,
- Conversational level English (both written and spoken),
- Fluent/Native Hungarian.