About our Partner:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of data engineers to design, develop, and maintain our organization's data infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Azure Data Services, data warehousing, ETL processes, and data modeling. They will also have experience managing a team of data engineers and have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Manage and lead a team of data engineers to design, develop, and maintain our organization's data infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain data architecture and data modeling standards.
- Ensure that data engineering projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of our data infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines using Azure Data Services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Develop and maintain data models using SQL Server or Azure SQL Database.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes using Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks.
- Set team goals and objectives and ensure that they are aligned with the organization's strategic objectives.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to help them develop their skills and achieve their career goals.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide feedback to team members.
- University or College degree;
- Fluency in English;
- At least 2 years of leadership experience;
- Experience with Power BI, SQL , Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks;
- Coaching skills;
- Structured thinking.
What we Offer:
- life and accident insurance
- health package
- 3-4 Home Office/week