About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with more than a 20-year history in Hungary who are strategic partners with a global QSR.
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve experience,
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems,
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project.
- Great English skills – You'll communicate with international teams,
- Experience of Objective-C based iOS development,
- Proficient with Swift,
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning,
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services,
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines,
- Experience working with Cocoapods and open-source libraries,
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool,
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications,
- Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git,
- Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory,
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.
What they offer:
- Cafeteria and private healthcare insurance
- Travel allowance
- Certifications and Trainings: License for online tech platforms,
- Flexible home office policy with the opportunity to work in a modern office environment.