About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with more than a 20-year history in Hungary who are strategic partners with a global QSR.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform,
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications,
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features,
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs,
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization,
- Bring new ideas and innovation to the team.
- At least 2 years of work experience in business level mobile development team,
- Stable knowledge in OOP language like Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift 5 or C#,
- Knowledge in mobile platform design patterns,
- Work experience in databases handling like SQL, Realm, CoreData,
- Work experience in MVC model,
- Work experience in Web Service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML),
- Work experience with third-party libraries and APIs,
- Good understanding of mobile development life cycle,
- Understanding parallel and concurrent programming principals,
- Able to participate, lead Functional designs, story grooming sessions,
- Able to participate, Non Functional design and code refactoring discussions,
- Familiarity with continuous integration,
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. Junit, Mock API,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Conflict management. Rebase, Merge, Cherry pick.
- Experience in app deployment processes (GooglePlay / AppStore),
- Work experience in RX Java and ReactiveX,
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio.
What they offer:
- Cafeteria and private healthcare insurance
- Travel allowance
- Certifications and Trainings: License for online tech platforms,
- Flexible home office policy with the opportunity to work in a modern office environment.