About Our Partner:
Our partner is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. They are looking to meet their new Lead Integration Developer to join their Dealer Integrations team and will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying APIs, integrations, and customizations to connect their dealers’ systems and platforms to various external systems, ensuring seamless data flow and real-time synchronization. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have knowledge of AWS S3, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, Eventbridge, Mulesoft, and SOAP and REST APIs.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Mulesoft APIs, integrations, and customizations to integrate their dealer systems and platforms with various external systems, including but not limited to CRMs, ERPs, DMSs, and finance systems,
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) jobs using AWS Glue and AWS Lambda to process data and transfer it to/from AWS S3,
- Lead a team of developers, assign tasks, and provide technical guidance and mentorship to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables,
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, and other cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and deliver integrations that meet business needs and objectives,
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, deployment guides, and test cases,
- Follow best practices and coding standards for Mulesoft and AWS development and ensure adherence to security and data privacy policies,
- Stay up-to-date with Mulesoft and AWS features and enhancements, evaluate new tools and technologies, and propose improvements to the existing infrastructure and processes,
- Develop and maintain SOAP and REST APIs to enable integrations between systems.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in AWS (AWS S3, AWS Glue, and AWS Lambda) and Mulesoft development, including API-led connectivity,
- Strong knowledge of integration best practices and design patterns, including error handling, exception strategies, and logging,
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, JIRA, and Confluence,
- Some (ideally 2+ years) people management / team lead experience,
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to lead a team of developers, mentor and motivate team members, and resolve conflicts,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- Business fluency In English,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience with streaming and event-based technologies such as Kinesis, SNS, SQS, and Eventbridge,
- Knowledge of Java (backend), XML, XSLT, JSON, and RESTful web services.
What they offer:
- Private healthcare and dental insurance,
- Annual bonus eligibility,
- Language courses,
- Home office allowance,
- Flexible home office policy with the opportunity to work in a modern office environment.