About our Partner:
In this position, you will work on large scale Azure based data solutions to implement framework and solutions upon NN Data Analytics Platform (DAP). You will have the possibility to use data analytics, data integration and data management technical skills and Azure Data Services as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2 and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions in Azure
- Developing data integration solutions
- Build and maintain efficient and scalable data pipelines for data integration and processing using different tools like Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks
- Implementing data transformation solutions
- Ensuring data security and compliance
- Collaborating with other teams
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Optimizing data processing performance through tuning and monitoring
- Being capable of delivering ad-hoc tasks on existing SQL based Data Warehouse Solutions, using skills in SQL Server Services (T-SQL, SSIS).
- University/College degree preferably in the field of IT;
- Understand concepts for Azure based Modern Data Warehouse solution fundamentals, with having hands-on experience of related services as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2; Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database
- Be aware of the fundamentals of Common Data Services (CDS) and Common Data Model (CMD) concepts and techniques, ideally having knowledge of Microsoft implementation of CDS through Dataflows;
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Advanced negotiation skills.
What we Offer:
- life and accident insurance
- health package
- 3-4 Home Office/week