About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with more than a 20-year history in Hungary who are strategic partners with a global QSR.
- Work with designers and App developers to verify and release innovative apps,
- Interact with product teams and developers to understand core product features and test requirements,
- Respond to high-impact production incidents due to SDKs delivered to various Native App customers, internal or external,
- Participate in full application test and release cycle (automate, test, release and deploy),
- Enforce quality standards for apps and SDKs and help drive quality assurance initiatives,
- Responsible for scripting and custom build pipelines using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementing software systems,
- Expert DevOps engineers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding, and monitoring programmers, ensuring alignment to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing, and release,
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and is not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support, and Deployment
- 5+ years in multi-lingual, software development on iOS or Android platform, ideally both,
- Experience in Mobile DevOps,
- Fastlane application automation tool for iOS and Android platforms,
- Gradle, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, groovy, Shell,
- Code quality tools, static analysis, etc.
- Understanding of mobile application multi-environment, multi-flavor configurations,
- Automated deployment to Apple application store and Google Play,
- Swift Package Manager / Cocoapods,
- English skills – You'll be in touch with international teams
- Code signing and production deployment for mobile applications,
- Java, Kotlin and Android development,
- Objective-C, Swift and iOS development,
- Understanding of unit and UI testing for iOS and Android,
- Understanding of Android API levels,
- GitHub reusable workflows and composite actions,
- xcodebuild command line tool,
- Mac OSX administration,
- Code review,
- SonarQube and ideally SQ integration tools (Junit and Slather),
- Veracode security scan tool,
- Amazon Web Services console: EC2 instances, networking, etc.
- Ruby and Python knowledge,
- Sound understanding of the software development life cycle from an idea to production,
- Fundamental understanding Scrum/Kanban agile methodologies.
What they offer:
- Cafeteria and private healthcare insurance
- Travel allowance
- Certifications and Trainings: License for online tech platforms,
- Flexible home office policy with the opportunity to work in a modern office environment.