About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with a purpose to create financial security and stability for their clients. Currently they are looking to expand their Business Analyst team of 8 people with a senior business analyst to help them support squad goals, and act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of the organization. Moreover, the new colleague will recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum development team, advice the Product Owner at plannings, translate process-like description of the emerged and defined demands,
- Responsible for testing activities,
- Identify and expose the business opportunities and implicate re-engineering projects,
- Develop business cases and perform requirement analysis,
- Analyse and document business processes,
- Active collaboration with business subject matter experts and IT developers,
- Create and implement standards,
- Perform requirement and cost-benefit analysis.
- University/College degree preferably in Management, Finance or IT,
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the insurance sector,
- High level of logical thinking, ability of synthetic and analytical thinking,
- Advanced negotiation skills.
What they offer:
- Yearly bonus,
- Health and life insurance,
- Language courses.