About our partner:
Are you passionate about software and about aviation? Do you love a technical challenge and like to work on multiple platforms to create a consistent experience for our consumers?
Our partner is a European airline company and they are looking for an agile & objective minded experienced developer with a pro-active mindset that is eager to learn new things.
- Translate business needs into compelling products and deliver them to end users so that business value is created:
- Choose technology and govern architecture for products in line with the organisational objectives:
- Ensure that the architecture and design of products is in accordance with up-to-date industry best practices on architecture and software design, and that product architecture within teams follows enterprise-wide architecture principles and target architecture:
- Help the team’s members (whose knowledge on FE is limited) setting the guidelines.
- Preferably Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields:
- 5+ years of experience with Kotlin and/or Java and its ecosystem (Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Experience in translating designs (made in Figma) to reusable and testable Angular components
- Experience with building secure and resilient microservices using REST API’s and/or KAFKA
- Experience with SQL, schema design and concurrent processing
- Proficient with automated testing.
- Familiar with containerisation and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with agile methodologies like: Scrum, Kanban and SAFE.