About Our Partner:
Our partner is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. Now they are looking for their new colleague who would be responsible for the entire project life cycle and would provide support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs by acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global business and IT support functions.
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts ensuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all company policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Experience in 1 or more of the following Employee type platforms: Communications, HCM / HCX, Payroll, Intranet and Integration platforms.
- Experience with 1 or more of the following solutions: Firstup (Social Chorus), SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Ceridian Dayforce, Sharepoint, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of
- Agile / SAFeAgile
- IT change management process
- Case management and issue resolution procedures
- Business process analysis from an IT perspective
- Day-to-day operational environment within global organization
- IT vendor engagement