Data Analytics Expert
Our multinational electricity management partner is looking for a seasoned professional for its data development team.
The new colleague will play an essential role in understanding and translating data correlation across procurement and sourcing processes, leading workshops and collaboration with procurement and sourcing professionals to further enhance our organization’s business intelligence capabilities.
Be accountable for building advanced and digitized data analytics.
Drive digital transformation aligned with our strategy.
Use processes, and tools to deliver enhanced efficiency in the organization.
- Participates in global BI programs
- Create and implement integrated data analytics
- Drive data intelligence initiative
- Seek and build tools/processes to support effectiveness
- Design and create dashboards, management reporting, smart visuals, and predictive analytics
- Engage with local data owners driving data quality and accuracy initiatives
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand business needs
- Design data frontend platforms
- Participate in process improvement and transformation projects
- Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and PowerApps experiences
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement data sources and processes
- Strong presentation skills
- Understands the role of BI in strategic planning
- Able to connect with people and creates strong network of community
- Has a strong understanding of operations and seeks the understanding of processes behind data
- Knowledge of Tableau and Prism is an advantage
- Spoken and written fluent communication in English