Coordinate and drive the successful and timely implementation of the P2P modules/platform. The ideal candidate would work collaboratively with AP Functional team members in the completion of a number of programs and projects, in addition to successfully completing BAU transformation activities in the region. Experience in either implementing ERP applications, or deep experience supporting or using ERP applications along with leadership competencies. The position requires a dynamic person who can adapt quickly to different challenges, opportunities, and programs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is an expert problem solver, and who works well within a team environment.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities and provide guidance to new or lower level analysts
- Analyze business client needs, document requirements and new technology, and derive test cases
- Define and analyze enhancements and assist in redesigning business processes and process automation
- Prepare reports, metrics and presentations and exchange ideas/information in a concise and logical manner between business units and IT
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Test systems to ensure projects meet requirements and identify system problems to develop solutions based on analyses
- Resolve problems by translating business requirements into technical solutions and identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and precedent
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of applicable business systems and industry standards
- Proven analytical, data analysis, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Consistently passionate for research, ideation and exploration with understanding of business analysis procedures and concepts
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team with understanding of how collaboration accomplishes objectives
Additional Job Description
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in enterprise applications
- Knowledge on Oracle ERP Procure to Pay Accounts Payable module, is preferred
- Preferred experience interacting with multiple clients/users in an IT analyst role requiring strong organizational skills and business judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to methodically synthesize and analyze data with precise qualitative outputs.
- Attention to detail to ensure precision of data and overall quality of outputs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Ability to embrace and master new technologies and changing processes.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision is required, as well as ability to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, strong leadership skills, strong team-orientation and interpersonal skills, flexibility and strong analytical skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships across functions, across regions, and across all levels of management.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and possesses the ability to successfully manage multiple requests in a deadline-driven environment