HR Shared Services strives to deliver world-class HR operations, technology, and services to the Human Resources Division and Citi employees worldwide. With a staff of over 1,200 employees across all regions, HRSS manages, processes, and provides tools to address HR and employee needs in an effective, efficient and low-risk manner while focusing on a positive customer experience.
The HRSS Talent Acquisition Operations Team is responsible for optimizing the sustainable and cost effective availability and mobilization of appropriate people skills required to deliver the CSC’s committed scope of services and at the expected level of quality. The Team is the delivery engine providing the services to the CSC’s partners and customers and is providing its services in strict accordance to the processes and procedures.
- Conduct signing sessions in Hungary and all administration tasks related to it.
- Handle assigned cases and answer to incoming emails/inquiries from candidates, help with onboarding activities
- Based on an individually and gradually developed portfolio of skills and track of records, provide HR deliverables support related to Onboarding activities; this accurately, on time and with the highest level of customer experience focus;
- Based on an individually and gradually developed portfolio of skills and track of records, execute delivery tasks (creating documents, chasing dependencies, controlling inputs and outputs, entering data into systems, answering enquiries);
- Based on individually developed language skills and track of records, cover EMEA countries part of the increasing scope of the CSC.
- Maintaining all employee data on appropriate systems and inclusive of document imaging where required
- Understands and supports the objectives of the team
- Handle complex cases independently and provides support to other team members
- Manages daily case distribution and prioritization;
- Plays an integral role in process improvement, desktop procedures update and Bright Idea submission and coordination;
- Proactively supports organizational projects and maintains good relationship with other teams;
- Take ownership for self-development and coaching colleagues via training planning and implementation;
- Support the SME as a backup person during annual leaves via representing on relevant meetings/forums/calls;
- Act as a go-to contact person to peers and other teams within the HRSS organization;
- Completes all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Skills / Képességek:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical and details skills;
- Excellent language skills;
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to process improvement and best practices implementation;
- Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority;
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion; HR Projects experience.