About our partner:
Our partner is the biggest Hungarian paint producer and part of Sniezka Capital Group which manufactures products in factories located in four countries: Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus. Thanks to their advanced R&D Center and cooperation with renowned suppliers of raw materials, we create innovative solutions that guarantee the highest quality of our products. Following global interior design trends and cooperating with designers and architects we offer our clients products whose rich colours are a source of inspiration for millions of apartments in dozens of countries.
Create with them a world full of colorus as a
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Slovakia (West region: Nitra, Komarno, Trencin, Tekov OR North/east region: Zemplin, Abov – Koszyce, Saris – Presov, Spis, Orava)
- Sales of products manufactured and marketed by the Sniezka Group through existing sales channels;
- Identifying and exploring new growth opportunities, generating new leads and acquiring additional business partners;
- Managing the sales process for clients in the specified region;
- Maintaining appropriate contact, building and developing lasting and effective business relations with clients;
- Leading trade negotiations and carrying out regular clients visits according to a defined plan;
- Conducting presentations and product trainings to business partners;
- Development of distribution of assigned range of products offered by Sniezka Group;
- Close monitoring of market trends and analysing activities in the paints and varnishes industry (customers, consumers and competitors);
- Regular and timely reporting of ongoing tasks, projects and sales results.
- Minimum high school education – high school diploma;
- Openness to continuous development, learning and new challenges;
- Sales-oriented, customer-focused mindset;
- Creative, engaged and motivated approach to work;
- Good level of MS Office knowledge;
- Willingness to travel and an active category B driving licence;
- Good level of English (knowledge of Hungarian will be of an extra asset).
What we offer:
- Stability of employment in a company with an established market position;
- Career development through access to the latest knowledge and trainings as well as cooperation with industry experts;
- Work in an organization that gives its employees the opportunity to implement their ideas, as well as encourages and engages them in the decision making process;
- Good working conditions and competitive compensation;
- We provide a company car to this position.
- Sounds interesting?
Apply and give us a chance to get to know you!