Our partner has an opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Sourcing Manager in their Budapest office.
The company creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We strive to find motivated individuals who are passionate about strategic sourcing and enjoy navigating a global organization. The Indirect Procurement team tackles fundamental business issues such as controlling costs, managing risk and improving service – every day.
We are currently seeking an Indirect Procurement Sourcing Manager with high proficiency in procurement who will be responsible for Strategic Sourcing for a variety of categories, including Software, Hardware and Consulting/Professional Services. This individual’s role will be a focused on category management to drive value, efficiency, and savings based on the Global Supply Chain business priorities.
- Responsible to perform indirect procurement strategic sourcing productivity actions in support of Europe regional strategic priorities.
- Drive compliance to regional and global category strategies and strategic vendors, with a focus on key Europe stakeholders to identify and implement productivity actions in line with regional business goals
- Build close working relationship with Europe stakeholders and propose changes to optimize and reduce our spend
- Develop competitive bidding packages
- Manage supplier performance, including but not limited to supplier business reviews, managing escalations, monitoring operational KPI's
- Delivers high level of customer service with critical stakeholder groups within Global Supply Chain to ensure the program meets critical business needs.
- Proficient in purchasing tools and associated processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant procurement / strategic sourcing background with proven successes in developing and implementing sourcing strategies across various indirect procurement categories
- English language business proficiency to drive Negotiations and Continuous interactions with local stakeholders
- Ability to build solid supplier and stakeholder relationships, and excellent relationship management
- Strong project management, organization, teamwork and peer influence skills, with strong customer-focus
- Highly engaged, self-starter / motivated individual with drive for results, effective planning / prioritization, and multi-tasking
- Work for a company with international background
- Bonus based of performance
- Training opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Company laptop and cell phone