- Actively participates in the Agile Scrum development team, advising the product owner during the design process, creating a process description of the needs that have been identified and defined;
- Occasionally be responsible for some testing activities;
- Identifies and explore business opportunities;
- Proactively supports junior and medior BA colleagues;
- Focuses on the customer/user experience;
- Acts as a professional role model in the team.
- Will analyse and document business processes;
- Actively collaborates with business subject matter experts and IT developers;
- Will be involved in the creation and implementation of standards;
- Conducts requirement and cost-benefit analyses.
- University/College degree preferably in Management, Finance or IT;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position preferably in the insurance sector;
- High level of logical thinking, ability of synthetic and analytical thinking;
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Hands-on BPMN modeling experience in Sparx Enterprise Architect tool;
- SQL experience;
- Familiarity with Front-end and back-end technologies.