About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with more than a 20-year history in Hungary who are
strategic partners with a global QSR.
- Support the quality of deliveries and product maintenance:
- Design and maintain technical solutions,
- Identify technical debts and opportunities for technical improvement,
- Ensure that the defined technical solution is being followed,
- Accept stories at DoR, and deploy stories at DoD,
- Act as technical liaison across the squad, solving problems on a daily basis,
- Enforce best practices in the software development lifecycle,
- Creates documentation and development guidelines.
- Maintain Jenkins pipelines,
- Maintain Kubernetes clusters,
- Infrastructure as code (terraform, helm, groovy or similar),
- Work with AWS services and help developers,
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, Engineering, Physics or other with logical and analytical background,
- 3+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems,
- Experience with Agile methodologies – SCRUM or KANBAN,
- Advanced English skills (verbal and written),
- Experience in Cloud architecture and systems,
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems and tools,
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly,
- Hands on development experience or full understanding of development pipeline and process.