About Our Partner:
Our Partner is one of the most successful chain store in Hungary. Their team consists of multilingual colleagues providing services business areas for European markets. Manpower is looking for Czech or Slovak speaking Payroll Admin Team Manager!
- Manage and supervise direct reports within the Payroll admin team, assist with managing workflow, reconciliation and controls to meet the Business and Internal SLAs of the Payroll admin domain
- Ensure processes are defined and executed in line with the legislative guidelines and company policies
- Review and sign off certain critical activities within the Payroll admin team
- Manage and lead projects and initiatives based on business requirements
- Drive engagement with key stakeholders, process owners and people teams across representative business units. Report performance metrics of the team on a regular basis and identify opportunities to improve.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and business presentations for supporting senior management.
- Be audit ready and close any pending items highlighted by the Audit team
- Plan staffing requirements including hiring, resource allocation and induction
- Mentor and coach team members in order to develop them to taken on bigger roles, better opportunities and deliver efficiently
- Training coordination and administration
- University degree
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Advanced Czech or Slovak language knowledge
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Finance/SSC environment
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a People Manager
What we offer:
- Home office
- Modern office
- Language bonus