About our partner:
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Hello there! We’re Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (also known as _VOIS) and we’re looking for a
Tax Accountant – Experienced (International Direct Tax)
The Tax Team is a key part of the Corporate Functions Service Line and works closely with the wider global tax community. Typical tasks required by the role include responsibility for the extraction and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations and returns, checking tax adjustments, checking payments and returns, and preparing tax reports for Vodafone operating company local tax teams based around the world.
- Preparation of withholding tax analysis, calculations, reports and submitting tax returns
- Supporting internal and external tax audits
- Tax accounting
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and manage actions of open items
- Initiating tax payments to tax authorities
- Reviewing and maintenance of SAP tax background tables settings and master data
- Cooperate with business, local operating tax teams, tax authorities and other finance departments of the company
- Supporting tax related transformation, process improvement and automation projects
- Qualification and good understanding of accounting and finance
- Taxation knowledge or experience gained in the tax field is a huge advantage
- At least upper-intermediate English language knowledge
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to work independently, pro-active and customer focused mindset
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU)
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.