About our partner:
Our partner manufactures aluminium parts, airplane motors and industrial gas turbines. The company is present in Hungary since 1993, and established their global shared service center in 1996 where they give financial and administrative support to the company's several sites.
Now they are looking for a Payroll Analyst to support their intercompany payroll functions.
- Daily and monthly payroll (salaried/hourly workers; shifts; working time frame);
- Full social security administration at the point of payment
- Management of working time records
- Preparation and timely submission of compulsory official data, returns, statistics
- Preparation of OEP returns, statistics, data reporting
- Managing employee databases, preparing internal reports
- Day-to-day liaison with HR, Finance and various partner departments
- Monitoring and following legislation, supporting managers and staff.
- Participation in AUDIT procedures
- Dealing with and answering payroll queries both via email and in person
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Secondary level education with payroll and social security administration certificate
- Min. 4 years relevant experience
- Legislation awareness (HR, payroll, social security, GDPR)
- English language skills at communication level
- The ability to work accurately with a strong and developed attention to details
- Administrative oriented with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- You will be used to dealing with confidential data and working with GDPR guidelines
- A proactive and collaborative approach to tasks
- Competent with MS office, Excel
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize individual workload within set payroll processing timescales
- Flexibility and adaptability are mandatory for this role
- Strong team player skills
- College/University degree in economics/finance/HR
- Experience in a multinational environment
- End to end payroll skills
- Experience with the following softwares: Abacus, Winaccess, Oracle GPS or other payroll and T&A softwares