Have you just finished your studies? Would you like to have a workplace full of opportunities? It’s time to challenge yourself to make something worthy.
About our partner
Our partner is an international company dedicated to the protection of human rights, in particular the rights of refugees. They are looking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals to join their team.
The Business Analysis Assistant normally functions under the direct supervision of a more senior business analyst or IT staff. The employees support the ongoing and overall end-to-end integration of ERP modules within the Area of Responsibility (AoR).
They support translating business requirements into specifications for IT developers. They will work closely with the supervisor and with colleagues from the respective Division towards enhancement and automation of business processes using technology.
- Assist in gathering requirements within the AoR
- Assist in re-engineering/enhancement of business processes or current ERP module/functionality within the AoR
- Assist in coordination of user testing and perform testing
- Assist in process improvement discussions within the AoR,
- Prepare end-user training materials
- Provide post-change follow-up and user support to ensure successful stabilisation
- Perform other related duties as required
- Fluent English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Attention to details
- Positive work attitude
- Relevant work experience or relevant studies (Business Administration or International Relations or Information Technology)
- Experience with IT systems, business analysis
- Experience with ERP