About our partner:
Our partner provides comprehensive technical support for the wiring harness manufacturing projects of its sister manufacturing companies and training services for external automotive partners. Become part of an international team of professionals. They combine practical experience in wire harness manufacturing with Innovation in the development and design of new projects.
- Customer contact person responsible for addressing quality issues related to prototype, pre-series, and series products.
- Coordinating a team of approximately 11 employees of product inspection at the customer’s production line, claim management and sampling process.
- Processing and analysing claims, implementing technical modifications based on the findings.
- Reworking wire harnesses in accordance with the technical documentation
- 3 years’ experience in the automotive industry, in the production of wire harnesses – in the field of production, quality assurance or engineering.
- An advanced level of proficiency in English, German, and Hungarian language.
- Category B driving license
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to spend the first year in Germany
- Full-time permanent contract
- Multinational environment