About our partner:
Our partner’s Product Support Organization is actively seeking a Technical Project Support Specialist to assist in the entire process of creating tools and integrations for their Internal browser-like tool, the Integrated Support Environment (ISE). This role involves a range of responsibilities, including software requirements gathering, assisting developers in meeting release timelines, conducting test cycles, creating support documentation, contributing to marketing and enablement efforts, and resolving release and user issues.
To be considered for the position, the ideal candidate should have experience with software release cycles and a sincere passion for improving user productivity through the development of cutting-edge tools and technologies.
• Support tools and prioritizing issue handling
• Gathering feedback, clarifying use cases, and formulating requirement details
• Developing test scripts and running test cycles for new features.
• Assist in developing user documentation and enablement materials (videos, blogs, etc.)
• Help with the communication of the new features
Ideally, a candidate will have:
• A background in Software support and testing.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, particularly technical
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and documentation skills.
• Six months working in a technical support role.
• Participated in documenting processes and/or how-to materials for coworkers and/or customers.
Nice to haves:
• Assisted in the communication of releases of software
• Project Management experience
• Understand Product Life cycles
• An understanding of AI and LLM and how they can be leveraged