Our partner is a global producer and supplier of different food products. They are the TOP three surimi processor in the world and one of the largest seafood producers in Europe. Along its core business, they are constantly expanding its business portfolio with logistics, sales, distribution, and constructions.
Full management of the production, logistics, distribution and sales chain enables the company to meet the highest quality standards and is therefore the main factor for its international success. They are highly aware of its impact on the environment, our partner puts into practice comprehensive CSR policy. Huge part of their environmental efforts, via digitization, investments into innovative production and transportation solutions enabling us to save thousands of trees and significantly curb the CO2 emissions each year.
They are looking for a SALES Manager to the Budapest office.
SALES manager (HoReCa)
• Initiate and lead negotiations with HoReCa sector clients (including HoReCa distributors), to develop relationships and achieve mutually agreed goals;
• Supervise clients activities following agreed targets;
• Build strong relationships with customers;
• Develop and execute sales plans, forecasts;
• New products launch;
• Implement of promotions/ sales strategies;
• Follow up competitor’s activities and market trend;
• Prepare monthly sales plan/ reports;
• Manage the orders and logistic process supervising;
• Communication with central office;
• Cooperate with 3PL company;
• Implement marketing campains;
• Other sales activities and reports.
• 2+ years of similar employment experience, preferably in FMCG sector;
• Higher education (University or similar);
• English language;
• Initiative, responsibty, analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills;
• Strategic approach;
• Selforganized person;
• Open minded for innovations;
• Ambition for personal improvement;
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook).
• All supplies to perform the duties;
• Interesting job, personal and professional development opportunities.