About our partner
Our partner is an international company dedicated to the protection of human rights, in particular the rights of refugees. They are looking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals to join their team.
- Process assigned transactions and maintain financial records accurately
- Provide technical support to Field Offices, Regional Bureaux and HQ divisions
- Monitor compliance by users in different entities with the relevant financial rules, regulations and procedures.
- Prepare ad-hoc and recurring reports, analyses and reconciliations on assigned accounts/areas of responsibility
- Verify that the financial transactions are correct.
- Monitor and follow-up on open items, variances, errors and other issues identified.
- Carry out month-end and year-end closing activities
- Gather information and documentation requested by auditors and propose responses to audit queries.
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience with ERP financial modules (PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP).
- Experience with MSRP Finance applications
- Experience with accrual accounting (IPSAS, IFRS or similar).