- Info Sec Tech Analyst is responsible for automating infrastructure activities, application onboarding and provisioning requests fulfillment in the Authentication Platforms space on the enterprise platform.
- The job is heavy on collaboration with many partner support teams including vendor support, System administrators / architects on a regular basis and have the ability to track the issue to closure as Level 3 SME.
- Candidate should be a fast-learner, able to do multitasking and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have good work ethic and follow documented process. Understanding of implementation of appropriate controls in above products for the safety and security of the organization.
- Should have very good attitude, agile personality and work as a good team player.
- Perform deployment of applications and configurations in web/application servers and test the automation use cases.
- Provide basic support for applications on UNIX or LINUX environment like start/stop services.
- Work in Python, shell or other scripting languages.
- Support setting up monitoring dashboards on tools like AppDynamics.
Experience and Skills
2-5 years of relevant industry experience in two or more of the following:
- Understanding of web servers and app servers required to support application deployments and basic tasks.
- Strong ability to utilize Unix and Linux systems like Redhat Enterprise Linux 8.x/7.x/ 6.x.
- Hands on in Python, shell or other scripting languages.
- Conversant in Linux-based environments (preferably RHEL) that includes being conversant in terminal commands and developing shell scripts.
- Create automated playbooks using Ansible and/or Jenkins platform.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management processes and tools such as a Service Now
- Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Appdynamics, sensu
- Splunk processing language
- Data Warehouse, ETL and Business Intelligence (BI)
- BI products: PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos, Arcadia
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certifications such as ITIL, CISSP, AWS are desired, but not mandatory. However, willingness to complete certification would be expected.