About our Partner:
A multinational company based in the healthcare industry, focusing on digitalization.
You will be developing new features in a challenging database-driven Android app for
one of the largest providers in an exciting domain. You will be involved in the entire
development process, from analysis and conception to design, implementation, and testing.
You will work within a self-organized team following SCRUM.
• You have excellent knowledge of Kotlin or Java.
• You have several years of experience in creating native Android apps.
• Ideally, you have some experience with Test-Driven Development and/or test
• Your structured work approach enables you to build robust and long-lasting
• You hold a degree in computer science or have a comparable education.
• You are a team player, work independently, agile, and enjoy contributing your ideas.
• You possess good communication skills in both German and English for effective team
• Ideally, you also have experience with SpringBoot, React, TypeScript, Docker, and SQL.